Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Welcome!


Welcome to the blog corner of The Divine Sisterhood. When you work with someone 5+ days a week, 9+ hours a day, you really get to know each other--the good, the bad, and the ugly. But it's in the trenches where some of the strongest bonds are formed.
At my last place of employment, I had the privilege of not only working with gifted women, but I also was blessed to form friendships with them. This blog will be our place to connect emotionally and spiritually for those times when commitments or distance separate us. It's a way of staying connected, because we all need "a sister."
I'm a newbie when it comes to blogging, because I really have to make time to write. I hope that in creating this blog our community of sisterhood will grow as we share our joys, hopes, dreams, disappointments, frustrations, and anything else life throws our way.
So join us on our journey, knowing that you're not alone.
We have a Father who loves us so much that He lavishes His love on us--He sings over us--He rejoices over us. He calls us "Daughter" and He has given us a "Divine Sisterhood."
I have a picture of 3 of my 'sisters' but, being the editor that I am, I know I can't publish the picture without their permission! (I'm sure they wouldn't mind, but just in case.)

No comments: